Lucifer and the Anunnaki Distraction


  • I, Lucifer, I invented to frighten Anunnaki and to keep you away from the sacred fire that is within your own body!...to maintain a tense relationship fighting things that you do not like yourselves, and be seeing you trapped in a relationship reflected directly in the other person.

  • It is better to rely on your parents until you are grown men and women, then rely on your partner until you feel emotionally safe and finally you may have a relationship with someone who is your perfect mirror to help you to mature and turn you into totally loved unique. m starting to get bored. m dangerous when I get bored, I discovered the Babylonians at the time The Anunnaki love the conflict and are very hierarchical. where you can unleash major agendas then exert considerable influence over you. As a fallen angel, I entered the Pleiadian 5D and 4D frequencies Anunnaki when I came down through the dimensions to the earth. earth 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Satan Leader of the Rebellion in Heaven

Mind-blowing Paranormal Phantoms--Shadow People!