Shortest Creepiest Stories To Curdle Your Blood

Whether it's in a movie or a YouTube video, so is the fear created in the second medium where the viewer starts to expect one thing and ends up getting something much worse in return.
That's exactly what happens in these stories in just two sentences. You'll be surprised how effective and horror filled a few words can be.


"The grinning face staring at me from the darkness outside my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor. "

two setninger1


"I woke up when I heard banging on the glass. At first I thought it came from the window ... until I heard it again, from the mirror. "

two setninger2

"My daughter will not stop crying and screaming at night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it does not help. "

two setninger3


"I just saw the reflection my blinking"

two setninger4


"You begin to drift into a comfortable sleep when suddenly you hear your name whispered.You live alone. "two statements 145,643



"There was a picture on my phone of me sleeping. I live alone"

two setninger6


"In all that time I have lived alone in this house, I swear that I have closed more doors than I have opened."

two setninger7

"They celebrated the first successful freezing of a person. He had no way of letting them know that he was still conscious. "

two setninger8


"I kiss my wife and my daughter good night before I go. When I wake up I'm in a padded room full of nurses who tell me that it only last a dream. "

two setninger9


"I always thought my cat had a staring problem. She always seemed fixated on my face.Until one day I realized that she always saw right behind me. "

two setninger10



"My sister says that Mom killed her. Mom says I do not have a sister. "

two setninger11

"I can not move, breathe, speak or hear ... and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it was going to be so lonely, I had chosen to be cremated instead. "

two setninger12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Human vs Reptilians - by Azael

The Lusty Incubus