The story I want to tell happened to me in 1998 in the house of my parents.


The story I want to tell happened to me in 1998 in the house of my parents. 

It was a good night 's summer and I was lying on the couch to read me a book which I can not remember the title but I remember that I was completely wrapped up in it, one of those novels that take you away from the world around to actually get inside and eras from yours. I remember it was set in the Middle Ages and spoke of building a cathedral.

At one point I hear the dog barking  in a strange way, alternating yelps desperate to furious growls.

Surprised by this reaction as the house is out of the country and difficult to reach by strangers passing by and saw that not expecting anyone looked out the window of the living room and saw the dog pointing in the direction of the blank wall of the house.

I thought I had seen some small animal such as a lizard or a field mouse, so I shouted to stop making noise.
shadow man
My voice, however, do not calm down, he seemed mesmerized by the wall and it annoyed me not a little, down the stairs and open the front door.

At first glance I did not notice anything unusual that might infuriate to the point where the 'animal but raising his eyes slightly I noticed something that made me freeze the blood in my veins.

A shadow man 's outline was printed in an unnatural way on the stone wall.


That 'shadow could not be true because' only source of light was the lamp on the front door that would not have been able to produce it.

He stood still for a few seconds, swaying slightly as if it were made by a candle light and then suddenly disappeared.

Surely it was the 'most shocking experience of my life.
I do not know if this has an explanation and I do not know if it happened to others, but it did to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Mind-blowing Paranormal Phantoms--Shadow People!

Satan Leader of the Rebellion in Heaven