18 Questions for a Vampire


Who has not heard of vampires? Dark and shadowy beings (according to the taste of some very charming girls) who wander in darkness in search of blood on which they feed. 

Interview with a Vampire Brad Pitt


A vampire can turn into any animal at night and can be killed only with the use of garlic, holy water, crucifixes, sunlight, hammer and bolt ash. Have no fear though: if you invite him to your home will never manage to You entered alone, because it is prevented by nature. 


But vampires exist only in legends? Apparently not. Some people argue, in fact, to be Real Vampires: true "modern vampire" in short. We posed some questions to one of them:



1. What is an RV?

The acronym stands for Real Vampire RV. The term was coined in the USA, the birthplace of the first sites dedicated to this kind of people. An equivalent expression is also HLV: Human Living Vampire. 

The term "vampire" in the abbreviations used is the fact that, as the same name be legendary, the RV feel the need to ingest blood, and this must not be supposed that an RV is or is believed to be an immortal being or has paranormal powers. The Real Vampires are human beings like everyone else, but with a disorder that makes it necessary for their well being, ingesting blood.

2. When a person turns out to be an RV?

Times and how a Real Vampire may discover that this are varied. It 's also possible that a person does not ever discover the existence of the RV, believing that no one besides you try certain needs. In the first person I discovered the existence of Real Vampires until many years after I found my need for blood.
My personal experience has led me to discover the existence of other 'RV' browsing the web, reading the description of disorders tested by others I recognized many common features and so I started to investigate the matter and seek information about it.

3. the blood of which you say you need?

Human blood can be obtained by the donors: the donor is a person who volunteers to donate blood to an RV.
I get blood from a donor, having discussed this with other RV, I know that some of them get it the same way.
There is also the practice of self-vampirism, that is to drink his own blood, but all the RV with whom I had the opportunity to discuss using this only in situations where the "need" is very strong and you can not satisfy in another way. In fact, almost all agree that the auto-vampirism is not 'a placebo does calm the need for a short period and most consumers do so purely for psychological reasons.

4. To get it you resort to illegal ways?

I have never resorted to illegal ways to obtain blood, and I never got to know someone who has done so.

5. Are you immortal?

Absolutely not. This is a common misconception. Even the Universe itself, after all, is not immortal.

6. You know pain?

Of course. As mentioned before, we are human beings, and as such we know everything that an ordinary person knows, for better or for worse.

7. Like the vampire legends, you also can not get out in the sunlight?

Many RV hate  the sun, and have very sensitive skin and eyes, I can personally say that the sun causes itching and redness to my skin, it makes me eyes water and, if exposure is prolonged, causes me headaches. It is nevertheless true that an Real Vampires  can not be in the sun: it is more susceptible to irritation than others, but many of us, including myself, take up their day, studying and working.

It should however be noted that many of us find overall a greater physical and mental activity during the night, as the increase in hunger or greater ease in the study and intellectual pursuits.

8. There are those who consider you dangerous after visiting your website. How do you respond?

We are not dangerous, do not hurt anybody. We are not a sect, not steal anything and not try to circumvent our internet visitors: We seek only to spread information about the problem which unites us, to know that we exist.


9. Are you afraid of the judgment of the people?

 Unfortunately, many people I know do not know of my particular need: I avoid talking about it not to lose the friendship of those who would not accept it and not to create difficulties for me and those 'around and he loves me.

10. How is your life? Sleep during the day or night?

If I could choose, I would sleep in the morning, because during the day, attend the university, I wake up at 7 am. At night I fall asleep in a time of between one and three. Therefore sleep during the night.


11. And the closer relationship with people (family, relatives, friends, colleagues etc 

As I said, almost none of them know of my need for blood. We have normal relations, I just avoid talking about this topic.

12. Do you worry about work and career to economic security?

Yes, like everyone else. We too need a job to pay the bills!

13. What is your social life, emotional and sexual?

As for social life, I have several friends and friends with whom I am very well aquainted and spend a pleasant evening, I find it on the whole, generally easy to establish new friendships, I am a happy person, who likes to laugh and have fun!

As regards the second part of the question, I have a relationship that has lasted happily for four years and more than satisfies my needs plenty of emotional and sexual nature.

14. How do you spend your free time?

In my spare time I enjoy going to the movies, playing and listening to music. I have fun with the computer, using programs for digital graphics and I love weekends out of town.

15. Is it true that becoming a Vampire is in the genes?

Unfortunately, no studies have ever been made, to my knowledge, on the condition of Real Vampires. I can not say if it's a matter of genetics or not, although I would love to have an answer.

16. There is a hierarchy between RV?
No, no.

17. How many "groups" of RV you are in the world?

I do not know. I know that there are several in the U.S., as well as in England. But I've never compiled a list of all the RV sites on the web.

18. You are believers or atheists?

Religion surely is a  'personal choice, so I can only answer for me. I can not know whether God exists or not: I do not have the opportunity, as a human being, to prove one or the other thing ... simply do not rule out either.

The dark and shadowy world of the vampire continues to fascinate the man with his holiness, with its mystery and its legendary characters. 


Most people, nowadays, know the subject, thanks to the cinema in the first place, but also to the literature that, in 1897, gave us "Dracula," Bram Stoker's famous novel, remembered for having given name to the "King of Darkness."

From an image so dark as it has in the vampire is born even a fashion, but also and above all, a way of thinking and behaving: being "dark" means, in fact, living in a rather asocial manner, dressed in dark clothing and, in the case of women with unusual colors like black. In some cases the "man of darkness" has significant problems in integrating into society and often falls in deep existential crisis.

Personally I think that living in the light of reason, calmly facing life's problems (and maybe ask someone for help) is always the best thing to do.

 Even for Vampires.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Human vs Reptilians - by Azael

Satan Leader of the Rebellion in Heaven