What do we really know about UFOs?

Grainy B&W image of supposed UFO, Passoria, Ne...
Grainy B&W image of supposed UFO, Passoria, New Jersey Edited version of Image:PurportedUFO NewJersey 1952 07 31.gif. By Bach01. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
NON-PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE UFO PHENOMENON
Between dream and reality
What do we really know about UFOs? For decades, I argue, the UFOs can not readily come out of our visible space. I am referring to my 50 years of experience in key areas of parapsychology. These phenomena include: telepathy, clairvoyance, lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, and psychokinesis. All are in scientific parapsychology, as they are explored including the Institute for Frontier Areas of Psychology and Mental Health (IGPP) in Freiburg for decades, recognized.
The understandable desires of many Scheme techno-freaks, but like UFOs from Mars, the Moon, Venus or the Alpha Centaurus come, could be so far not met officially on the part of science. Indeed, even absent tangible evidence of UFOs, which everyone could visit with us.
The quantum-physical aspects
Professor Dr. Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker, the habilitation at the Nobel laureate Werner Heisenberg, among others from 1970 to 1980 director of the Max-Planck-Institute for the Study of the living conditions of scientific and technical world. He wrote in 1995 about during our correspondence of the UFO phenomenon, that he became aware of the physics forth no grounds to assert the impossibility of such operations, and he pointed to a possible solution within the framework of quantum theory while but classical physics to Explanation of the UFO phenomenon excluded. This was a pretty clear indication of the transcendental metaphysics and their structures, the exploration of classical physics is in the process.
In view of the dense air surveillance on the part of civil and military stations and astronomical observatories - including satellite surveillance, man can not so easily imagine that an alien from planet to planet transit traffic had not been noticed.
But this is only one side of the coin! In this difficult phase of acquiring the UFO phenomenon in his style similar to science fiction aspects, we are entering the real UFO phenomenon. There are in fact real UFO! We have already seen and filmed. But the phenomenon is alternatively located on a different level of perception than on the purely physical sense in today's technology.
Metaphysical structure of the UFO phenomenon
For decades it became increasingly clear that phenomena such as the kidnapping of people by so-called aliens must be attributed mainly to human emotions that take place in a mysterious limbo of psyche and matter. This resulted not only numerous hypnotic findings of serious researchers, such as those of John Mack. Also, my experience in the field of frontier science, especially the out of body experience, running in the direction of a psycho-physical linking of the UFO phenomenon, as I made ​​clear in numerous articles, brochures and magazines. My book "Space of Soul" in 1975 in Freiburg and in 1977 appeared in Holland proves that I was already convinced at the beginning of the 60s by the fact of a correlation of mind and UFO phenomenon.
If we want a say in the field of UFOs, we must exclude the parapsychology with their quantum-theoretical aspects in any case. My efforts, the structure of matter from spirit to question her last, already proven over half a century. The correlation of matter, mind and UFO phenomenon proved to be such a difficult research area which is to plow so many UFO researchers, the 'sponge' could throw. And who has not a gun, threw in the meantime the 'towel'.
Who wants to study the psycho-physical linking of the UFO phenomenon scour thoroughly, which I can recommend two books, "The great dawn of humanity" by Enrique Castillo Rincon and "Secret of the Saucers" from Orfeo Angelucci, the published UFO news, thankfully, were launched again.
The mention of my network of matter, mind (consciousness) and UFO phenomenon is crystal clear, when we bear a quote by Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker in his book "Structure of Physics" (Addison-Wesley, 1985) to mind: "The quantum theory as we have reconstructed and interpreted it, the thought is fully compatible with that reality is a non-spatial individual process, which we describe with words familiar to us as spiritual. "
If you reflect over here, you recognize the sensation in this statement:
Our reality and thus also on the mind vibration nuclear matter are vibrating compaction. This is the explanation of the individual perception of the UFO phenomenon for different observers.
But now an experience between lucid dreams and reality, the mental process in the individual makes sense Prof. von Weizsäcker's clear.
A pair of binoculars, a clock and a UFO
On 2 11th 2005 after 6 clock in the morning I had a lucid dream, which is an upstream level of awareness of the out of body experience. In reality, however, both phenomena are sliding into each other, and it is a question of continuity of self-consciousness or waking, whether outweigh lucid dream or OBE. Often, both forms of perception even penetrate during an experience.
I sat in meditation leaning against the wall on my bed. After some time when I was losing my sense of body and mind are breaking away from this life, I found myself in sufficiently aware of a huge restaurant again, where many guests were sitting eating and chatting. After I had looked for a while, I noticed on a long window bench that ran along behind a bench, a nice pair of binoculars (binoculars) in Porroform, light gray finish and lie with incomprehensible characters.
None of the people sitting near me was able to specify the owner of the glass, as I telepathically determined by several. So I took the glass, which pleased me greatly in my hands and looked through it interesting that the quality of the optics of my own Zeiss lens corresponds to a similar design that I have a 8x30 handy at home. The "astral" glass was small and very tasteful design, which has been with us probably do not even invented yet.
So I looked through it, adjusted the focus and looked into the depths of an impressive astral landscape in which stood on a rising ground between loosely arranged villas exotic trees in park-like setting. Behind it rose steeply to the site. On a hill overgrown with bushes and trees were scattered a few hotel-like complexes of different architectural styles. Left the field of view covered a wide plain, on the ground is lost villages with ponds, tree plantings and loose in the distance.
To explain is that I while I was watching through the 'otherworldly' binoculars still in the restaurant was. You look into the astral world easily through the walls, a property that I had long known from similar actions. A little jealous recognize the outstanding performance of the device, especially on its edge sharpness and resolution unlikely, the imagery was that one would not suspect, I went into the maze of houses adjacent Astral City. This is done by soaring and gliding.
In the astral center
In a narrow street flanked by houses of a town, I watched for a while a woman who rose from a vehicle and a few rolls of paper anlieferte in a camera store. They probably belonged to a feeder service. The owner of the store came out and accepted the role. In the window stood a few enlargements, photo frames and visual odds and ends.
It perceives a strange light between dawn and daylight. I again took my binoculars out of the restaurant and looked up a very steep hill on which stood a city wall and a medieval tower. The whole thing behind small trees and bushes. In the sky I wanted to keep on the lookout for a UFO, because behind the city walls were still last star to see. I put the glass down again and realized that the woman chatted with the shopkeeper.
At this moment appeared a slender man with dark hair, who joined me. I looked at my watch and saying to the man: "This is still a beautiful clock, I have been given recently by my wife." While the LFS is one of his normal life is usually aware of. Then the man said: "The clock is very nice, but the UFOs are more important!" I told the man: "The UFOs are more important, that's true, but I like the moment the clock better." Once again I looked up the steep hill on the walls of time in order to discover about a UFO with my astral glass.
The transition to reality!
Suddenly my wife was the door to my room (in reality), and I woke up immediately and the strange astral events still vibrated in me. She said: "You, now I'm back for a long time seen a real UFO. It was a bright ball of energy outside the window above the big maple tree. I looked at it excited because it was almost light and stars were barely visible. Suddenly it sat in front of my eyes in motion, a certain distance across the sky, was less ringing and went out as if it had never existed. "
Note:
Ingrid every morning at this time makes the rounds with our Tibetan dog. When she woke me it was five minutes before half past six clock. I was quite surprised, because I wanted to keep straight during LFS with my appropriated out of the restaurant binoculars to look out a UFO. Immediately I remembered the man who said to me that UFOs are more important than my watch. I took my clock from the bedside table in the hand that I had in mind just taken the field yet. I liked her even more.
The whole process seemed like a refreshing revelation, as I was again aware of the psycho-physical cross-linking of the UFO phenomenon by a mysterious correlation between lucid dreaming and OBE with our external reality. Had I been with my video camcorder out there, I could have filmed the object and its disappearance sure how it is I succeeded quite often. My video-documentary "UFO's and Trans voices" (available after publishing UFO messages) shows examples of such processes.
My guess traveling for decades that UFOs come from an intermediate realm of consciousness and the material world, linked by a psychophysical "tunnel" and materialize in our virtual space-time may seem to be confirmed. We are dealing here with a strange being, dimensions or parallel worlds in which UFOs can span great distances.
Professor Dr. Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker wrote in his book: "BIG PHYSICS - From Aristotle to Werner Heisenberg" (DTV) in Chapter 5 "Matter and Consciousness," the profound statement:
"If the quantum theory would be needed for a scientific account of consciousness would mean that consciousness would appear much larger than the body, but not in ordinary space."
Awareness during an LFS extends to the resulting "unusual space" hyperspace, from which we light up the UFOs. The mechanism of their appearance could be in the telekinesis and other complex aspects of quantum physics-based be located.
Human consciousness has no limits
Regarding the described out of body experience, we should recognize that it shows scenic elements that we must interpret as a foreign perceptions. Such is the scene in the big restaurant, where I found the astral binoculars and telepathically interrogating some of the guests, was not directed by my subconscious. The same applies to the astral landscape with the hotel facilities and the vast terrain with villages, lakes and trees. But the scene in the astral center, in supplying a woman by a shuttle service to a business that was a perception in an as yet of the science explored dimension of being for human consciousness. Played everything himself into a reality from ours probably only by a small frequency shift and is separate to our normal sense is not visible.
By leaving the physical body during an OBE human consciousness can act in this intermediate is usually rich and very surprised at the almost unlimited possibilities of new experiences and impressions in the continuum of transcendence.
(Many out of body experiences and visual impressions in astral worlds which are identical to the Nachtodwelten, the reader will find in the new brochures, "EMOTIONAL WORLDS" and "STEPS OF LIMITS", which can be ordered from the publisher UFO news. But also in the brochure "FREE FLIGHT OF THE SOUL" by the author of the particular movement and perceptual structures described during the LFS. All these transcendental worlds of perception directly involved with the UFO phenomenon.)
Is the American explorer of the out of body experience, Robert A. Monroe, whose book "The Man with Two Lives," published in Germany in 1972 in Econ (three years before I was writing "space of the soul," 1975), writes of the possibilities of human consciousness "The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations."
This is the point I can and it affects not only our physical universe, to conquer the man has just begun. Even Albert Einstein, who like many great physicist was also a metaphysician, harbored suspicions following:
"It is possible that lie behind our sensory perceptions, whole worlds of which we have no idea."
The breakthrough in those worlds I managed back in the early 60s when I first left my physical body. And even then, I started the UFO phenomenon in his paranormal and metaphysical structures to question. And today, we must realize that UFOs come from those "different worlds", of which Albert Einstein spoke. All of these mysterious flying objects in our space-time materialization trend. Therefore they can be photographed or filmed occasionally.
Even UFOs coming from distant planets, such as the Andromeda Nebula, have their endless journey into the now postulated by science "hyperspace" undelete. This should be a knowledge of modern conception of the UFO phenomenon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Human vs Reptilians - by Azael

Satan Leader of the Rebellion in Heaven