Feelings of dread

Feelings of dread

I know that seeing shadow people can be a terrifying phenomenon, especially if you haven't seen them before or know much about them. While the appearance of shadows is still largely a mystery, we can be sure that they exist.

Shadow people are dark figures in human form, but generally their features aren't distinguishable. Contact with these entities is usually brief - usually I see them out of the corner of my eye but when I turn to look they are gone. I've never had physical contact with the shadow people I've seen (that's usually the case with shadow persons sightings,) but I almost always feel intense feelings of dread, gloom, panic, and evil when I see one. Sometimes I even feel that way before I see the shadow person, as if their aura is alerting something in my subconscious.

I'm a 32-year-old female working in the retail business, and I have seen shadow people all my life. It seems that for some reason I am more sensitive to their presence, although I'm not sure why. I've never experienced any other unexplained phenomena like paranormal activity or psychic abilities. Sometimes I go for months without seeing a shadow person, but other times the sightings are quite frequent. I usually see them in or around my home, both during the day and at night. Usually it is one lone figure. Although I can't make out features, only the shadowy form of a person, I can somehow sense that it's male (although not the same male every time.)

The first time I recall seeing these beings was at 8 years old, playing in the backyard at my grandma's house while she worked in her vegetable garden. I was running around and she was bent over pulling up some weeds at the corner of the plot. When I glanced over at her I saw a tall, thin figure with its hands raised standing right beside her. I blinked and he was gone. My grandma noticed that I had suddenly gone white as a sheet and took me to my mom inside the house for some water; she thought I was overheated. I was terrified and never wanted to see anything like it again, but since then I have seen my share of shadow people in a variety of different situations and places.

It helps to know that I'm not the only one who has seen the shadow people. I've shared my experiences with some people and gotten nothing but raised eyebrows or an explanation like "you were probably just tired" or "it was just a trick of the light." But thousands of people all over the world have given their eyewitness accounts of seeing such beings, many of which are very similar to mine."

I'm not sure why, but some people seem more likely to see shadow people. Regardless of what others say I know I'm one of them, and that shadow people do exist.

Psychic Insider Secrets Revealed! ** Discover more about Shadow People at http://The-Psychic-Detective.com from entire realm of psychic, spiritual and paranormal experiences, from psychic abilities to spiritual healing, shadow people to profiles of famous psychics and others involved in spiritual or paranormal pursuits. Free gifts and newsletter *The Psychic Detective* reveals all.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rebecca_Bennett
http://EzineArticles.com/?Testimony-That-Shadow-People-Do-Exist!&id=6322256

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Revelations of Sharula Dux Princess of Telos

Human vs Reptilians - by Azael

Mind-blowing Paranormal Phantoms--Shadow People!